Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Purple birds $27

As I said in my previous post, I saw this fabric and just couldn't walk away from it. It was calling my name pretty loudly! I hope you like it too.
Birds are a popular print lately and I loved that this one brought in the same fabric print as the outside as well as a few other colors.
If you want to be the proud owner of this darling purse, let me know in a comment or email. I also have the same fabrics in blues and greens! Like I said, I fell in love with it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Breanna,
    Your bags are so cute! I would love one like this in green if you have the time. You can e-mail me laurastucki@att.net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bre, Im looking for something for one of my teacher, she likes baby blue and every shade of pink. If you have time you can reach me at princessahdie@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete