Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fresh Green & Brown

This one is a custom order for my cousin. I originally saw this fabric while shopping for other orders and loved it. I fought the urge to buy it that night but I went back and bought it a day or two later. I just had to have it! I am a huge sucker for green anyway, but this one was so fresh. So when my cousin asked for green, I was so excited to send her a picture of this fabric. I think the whole purse goes together so well, I will probably cry a little bit when I sent it on its way tomorrow. But I am much more excited for Laura to get her new purse! I hope you love it!
I still can't get over how many pockets these purses have! I have a spot for everything.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, you have outdone yourself. I may be biased, but I think it's my favorite! :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's my favorite!!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete