Monday, February 22, 2010

Darling Diaper Bag

I LOVE my newest creation. A few people have been asking if I was going to be making a diaper bag (myself included) and I finally had a reason to. My sister is attending a baby shower this weekend and wanted a super cute gift, so enter my remake of my purse into a diaper bag. What do you think? I was really pleased with how it turned out, especially since it was all from a picture in my head. There are eight pockets on the inside and one big pocket on the front, the flap keeps all your items nicely inside and the ties give it the perfect amount of structure. The dimensions are 12x15x7. I was pleased with the end result because it isn't a collosal bag, but you can fit a LOT of stuff into this! If you are interested in a diaper/messenger bag of your own let me know! I would love to make one for you.

5 comments:

  1. oh Robby doesn't like that flower on the front (too girly?) so could you do a pocket? Or just leave it off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted another comment but it didn't show up...weird..so anyway I guess I will do it again. I am so interested. Could you make a matching diaper and wipe pouch that can be taken out so that I can take that out to change the baby instead of taking the whole bag? I think I want one-but I am not sure about colors-nothing too girly since Robby will have to cart it around too-maybe green and brown...hmm..how much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking one of these would be a GREAT church bag. The one I use now is just out of control. I'm picturing putting things for the boys in it and making (I mean asking) Sean to carry it since he likes to be in charge of his things sometimes. I just couldn't have a bow on it. Not if there would be trucks and stuff in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and cool! I have been redesigning a bag that I like into a diaper bag too. Now I am going to have to decide which to do. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to have to buy one...for my next baby...hopefully I'll be prego by the end of the year! I love the flap over the top...it gives it so much character! how big is it? average diaper bag size?

    ReplyDelete