Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Latest Batch of Purses

I had a few custom orders that I have been working on and another one that I just couldn't pass the fabric up at the store!

This first one is a camera bag for our cousin Carrie. I am incredibly in love with this one. I made it a little bit taller than the regular size bag so it will give her a little bit more room for protecting her camera.
She even requested a camera strap, so I made it to match the inside! And as you can see, I added a divider to separate sections for her camera and extra lens. Hope you love it Carrie!This one is for my photographer. I had to come up with some way to thank her, so I fixed up at purse that was below to match what she wanted a little more. You are amazing Dana!This one is for a friend from high school. I am excited to see how she likes it because I think it turned out darling. Here is the inside of Donna's.And my sister in law saw the other bag I had made out of this fabric and wanted a twin of it.

4 comments:

  1. That is the coolest camera bag ever! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie's bag looks great in the photo, but in person it's stunning. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breanna! I stumbled across your sister's facebook page..which led me to yours, and then this blog! Your purses and diaper bags are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic article, it’s very comprehensive and exciting! it’s so helpful to me, and your weblog is very good. This is a really good read for me, Thanks for posting this informative article. Read your other posts as well, all were good. I am definitely going to share this URL with my friends. Just bookmarked this site.

    printed bags

    ReplyDelete